So Justin and I are adding a new little one to our family! I'm 10 weeks along and the baby is due December 14! Maybe we will have a Christmas baby! NO, it better come before than! We're both very excited and can't wait!!!
Way to go! It's exciting thinking about stretch marks, a soar back, diapers, cribs, sleepless nights, crying, the list goes on and on (don't worry, the first smile makes it all worth it.)
We're happy to welcome the first cousin to the Dalton clan.
We were married August 9, 2007. We had our first cute little boy, Chase, on January 21, 2010. We had our second little guy on August 2, 2012. We feel so blessed to have them! They are the light of our lives. Chase loves to play with his little buddies, his family, and is a total BOY! Carter just melts our hearts with his cute face, and he just eats, sleeps, and makes cute noises. Justin loves to hunt, to be outdoors, watch and play sports, but most of all loves to be a daddy! Meg loves to do crafts, to read, to bake, and best of all being a mommy!!!
7 comments:
Yeah!!!! We are so excited for you two. You will be great parents. We are also excited for our kids to have cousins on the Dalton side!
Seriously I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!!
Yay! What exciting news! I can't wait to meet your darling bebe. Yes, I already know it will be darling!
Way to go! It's exciting thinking about stretch marks, a soar back, diapers, cribs, sleepless nights, crying, the list goes on and on (don't worry, the first smile makes it all worth it.)
We're happy to welcome the first cousin to the Dalton clan.
oh yeah- i think you have our link wrong. it's just fostersblogger.com no blogspot. Otherwise it goes to some austrailian guys. Haha
Congratulations you two!
We're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment