Sunday, May 3, 2009
Finals are over! Yeah!
Well this last couple weeks have been a little bit stressful cause summer is nearing and school is ending. Justin passed his test and I'm so proud of him! He is continuing to work as an electrician and doing lawns on the side still. I also passed my tests and I will graduate this friday may 8 at 4:30 and then tuesday may 12 I'll be working in the salon. Justin was also called to be varsity coach today, aka.. teachers quorum advisor. So he will be keepin busy with campouts and mutual all summer and the young men were so excited to have someone young in with them. And he's excited too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Apparently we post as "blogger"- interesting. So I had to read this like three times because I really thought that Justin was coaching high school basketball or something. Haha. Congratulations on graduating! I'm so glad we are blogging friends!
Whitney
Good job passing all your tests, Congrats on your upcoming graduation! Yipee!
Post a Comment