Thursday, April 2, 2009
It's finally Spring!
So their is some new exciting things with me and Justin! I got a job this week at a salon by our house on 5400 S and 2200 W. It's called Cuts Etc. It's booth rent so I get to be my own boss which I'm most excited for. I pick my hours and pick my prices. It's where I used to get my hair done so I know all the girls and they are super nice. I can't wait! I graduate May 8 so I'll start after that. And Justin recently has been busy with his new lawn care company, ProQuality Lawn Care. He has been aerating alot of yards and is enjoying making some extra money on the side for us! He's the best! We hope you all have a happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment