Thursday, June 4, 2009

A little confusion!

So me and justin went to the doctors last week and we thought from the previous week at the doctors that we were eleven weeks along. Well we were all wrong. The doctor tried to hear the heart beat and we couldn't hear it so they sent us for an ultrasound, yah i was a mess! But the ultrasound had good news and bad news....We're only seven weeks along instead of 11 but we saw the baby's heart beat and it's perfectly healthy! So that's all that matters. And I thought I was almost through my first trimester but wrong again...I have been nothing but very sick ALL day long every day. I feel bad for Justin cause he has had to really step up but he's doing an awesome job and always tries to help the best way he can. So the new due date is January 18! We can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Trever and Charie said...

I'm sorry you havent been feeling well.. that's no fun. Hopefully it will go away soon.. Hey I talked to Trish and she would like to be able to see your blog, if you want to go onto her blog from mine and ask her for her email (sorry I don't have it) she would love that. Thanks so much! We need to hang out! Let me know if you need anything!