Monday, July 18, 2011
Crazy lives!
Well i finally have been able to catch up on my blog and you will notice that i had to catch up from Easter! Life has been a little crazy lately, I guess that's how summer goes. But we have been having a lot of fun to! Chase is growing up so much and loves to spend all day outside in the pool and the sandbox. Justin has been busy with work and scouts. And I have been busy with Chase, and my calling. I was called to camp director and camp is in 2 weeks. I'm really excited though even though it's stressful right now. I have always loved girls camp and I can't wait to go. We hope you are all having a fun safe summer to!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like you've been busy :)
Good luck at camp! I miss our old girls camp days :( I bet the girls love you as a camp leader!
Love all the updates! I can't believe how fast he's growing. Looks like you've had a super-busy few months!
Post a Comment