Three weeks ago we went camping to Payson Lake with all our neighbors. Chase loved throwing rocks and fishing with Justin. He even caught one but I didn't get a picture. Chase also had his first little accident. He fell out of our neighbors trailer and cut his head open on a rock. Camping with kids is not so relaxing, I had anxiety the whole time! But luckily we didn't have to get stitches and we still enjoyed ourselves. And Justin has taken a big interest in dutch oven cooking since the trip. He has made amazing cobblers! He's on a scout camp right now and he's trying out some new recipes on the boys. Gotta love summer!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Camping!
Three weeks ago we went camping to Payson Lake with all our neighbors. Chase loved throwing rocks and fishing with Justin. He even caught one but I didn't get a picture. Chase also had his first little accident. He fell out of our neighbors trailer and cut his head open on a rock. Camping with kids is not so relaxing, I had anxiety the whole time! But luckily we didn't have to get stitches and we still enjoyed ourselves. And Justin has taken a big interest in dutch oven cooking since the trip. He has made amazing cobblers! He's on a scout camp right now and he's trying out some new recipes on the boys. Gotta love summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment