Chase is growing up so fast! Today I had to pack away all his little clothes that don't fit him anymore. It was sad but at the same time he gets more and more fun the bigger he gets. He has such a personality now and me and Justin are always finding him doing something new. He smiles all the time now and Sunday he laughed for the first time!! It was the cutest dang laugh I've ever heard! He is the best baby! He sleeps through the night now... he goes to bed at 10 and is up at 7. I don't know how we got so lucky! We love him so much! I can't imagine our lives without him.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Too big!!!
Chase is growing up so fast! Today I had to pack away all his little clothes that don't fit him anymore. It was sad but at the same time he gets more and more fun the bigger he gets. He has such a personality now and me and Justin are always finding him doing something new. He smiles all the time now and Sunday he laughed for the first time!! It was the cutest dang laugh I've ever heard! He is the best baby! He sleeps through the night now... he goes to bed at 10 and is up at 7. I don't know how we got so lucky! We love him so much! I can't imagine our lives without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment