Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Blessing Day!

Chase was blessed on Sunday March 7, 2010 by his daddy! He had a lot of family and friends support him and it was a very special day. We're so grateful for everyone who came. It was so awesome to see Justin bless Chase and I'm so grateful for the priesthood he holds and that he was able to bless our sweet baby boy. I'll never forget that special day! We love you Chase!









1 comment:

hatch family said...

Oh Chase is such a cutie! And i love is blessing outfit, how adorable! I've been meaning to call you...i'm such a terrible friend! Hope all is good, you guys need to come to Texas soon! Its been forever since we've seen you. Like exactly 11 months & a week. Right when you found out you were prego! lol
P.S. Your already lookin like a hot mama!