This year for Thanksgiving we went to Justin's aunt Holly and uncle Lee's house. We had a delicious turkey dinner and played some fun games. Then we went to my family's and had yummy pie. Then me and my mom and neighbor got on our game faces and went black friday shopping! We went to walmart shopko target and kohl's. Wow! It was a bit crazy and I did get knocked around a bit and was pretty numb by the time I got home but I got everything I wanted and got some GOOD deals! So it was worth it.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband and the sweetest little boy, I love them so much! I'm so grateful for my family and Justin's family and the big role they play in our lives. I'm so thankful for amazing neighbors and friends and especially for the gospel in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Meg dear, Thankdgiving was sooo last year ;)
Let's see some Christmas pics?
Thankdiving?
Post a Comment