Thursday, March 10, 2011

100% finished!!





So I don't know if I've ever showed pictures of my salon before but as of yesterday my cabinets became 100 % finished so now I can finally say my salon is complete! I can only take credit for the decorating because my handyman of a husband did the rest by himself! He did an awesome job! It was even his idea to do the green and white stripes! I have had my salon for a year now in our basement and I love almost every minute of working in it. It's a blessing to us to have the extra income and it's fun to visit with friends and family while I get to make them over.

2 comments:

life in red shoes said...

It turned out splendidly :)

Tia said...

Wow, I haven't checked your blog in a while. You've been busy! I love the salon! I don't think I've ever seen it before. It looks so awesome now!
I love the pics of Chase sleeping. He's so cute!