Chase got his 3 month pictures taken last week. We haven't gotten them back yet but you can check them out at http://fromloutoyou.blogspot.com. They're adorable!!!
Those are some of the cutest pictures ever. Well, actually Chase is the cutest and the pictures are just good. I think I make some of the cutest Grand children anyone has ever seen, even if I do say so myself!! Love - Hugs - Kisses Grandpa Glenn
We were married August 9, 2007. We had our first cute little boy, Chase, on January 21, 2010. We had our second little guy on August 2, 2012. We feel so blessed to have them! They are the light of our lives. Chase loves to play with his little buddies, his family, and is a total BOY! Carter just melts our hearts with his cute face, and he just eats, sleeps, and makes cute noises. Justin loves to hunt, to be outdoors, watch and play sports, but most of all loves to be a daddy! Meg loves to do crafts, to read, to bake, and best of all being a mommy!!!
4 comments:
Those are some of the cutest pictures ever. Well, actually Chase is the cutest and the pictures are just good. I think I make some of the cutest Grand children anyone has ever seen, even if I do say so myself!!
Love - Hugs - Kisses
Grandpa Glenn
Hey! I recognize that blankie!
Nice work, you two make beautiful children. We're happy to have him in the family.
I love the pics! He's adorable, and getting so big!
Post a Comment