Megan, I feel so bad that I haven't been able to come over and help you. We are all now, finally, better from our colds and sickness. I can't wait to come and hold and cuddle little Chase. Luke blesses him in every prayer that "Chase will grow up to be a big strong dad."
We were married August 9, 2007. We had our first cute little boy, Chase, on January 21, 2010. We had our second little guy on August 2, 2012. We feel so blessed to have them! They are the light of our lives. Chase loves to play with his little buddies, his family, and is a total BOY! Carter just melts our hearts with his cute face, and he just eats, sleeps, and makes cute noises. Justin loves to hunt, to be outdoors, watch and play sports, but most of all loves to be a daddy! Meg loves to do crafts, to read, to bake, and best of all being a mommy!!!
4 comments:
Snug as a bug in a rug. You look so cute Chase. We're glad to have you here.
He is so freaking cute. I can't say it enough!
Megan, I feel so bad that I haven't been able to come over and help you. We are all now, finally, better from our colds and sickness. I can't wait to come and hold and cuddle little Chase. Luke blesses him in every prayer that "Chase will grow up to be a big strong dad."
Sooooo Adorable!!!! Grandma Lettie loves you Chase!!!!!
Post a Comment