Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waiting.........and waiting.......and waiting!

I had a dr. appt today that I was very nervous about and I didn't get the news I wanted to hear. I'm still dilated to a 2, which I have been for 2 weeks. And the worst part was when my dr. told me that she won't start me till a week after my due date, so not till next monday, January 25! She said with the first baby she wont start you till a week later. The only good news she gave me was my cervix was thinned and soft so she said hopefully you will just go in to labor by yourself this week. She said those labors are a lot easier so that was some good news. So every one cross your fingers that he decides to come soon!!! Justin and my dad gave me a blessing last night so that was a big comfort, so now I know I just need to be patient for Chase's arrival. But it's not that easy after 9 months of waiting! But we're very excited to welcome him in to our family and we're just grateful that he is a healthy little boy.

5 comments:

Tia said...

Good luck this week! I hope he comes early, for your sake! :)

{B} said...

I keep thinking about you guys!

Kam said...

He'll be here soon enough, you'd rather him be healthy than early. Can't wait to hear the good news.

Maren said...

Hang in there Meg, I know it can seem long. Laurel was a week over too- my Dr. said the same thing. We are so excited to meet the little guy. Every morning my kids say "Do you think Megan had the baby?" Let us know!

Kam said...

The Wait is over! Congratulations Justin and Megan. We're so excited to have your little guy join the family. Chase is absolutely perfect and we love him so much. Can't wait to get him home.