Thursday, December 3, 2009
Baby Update!!
I thought I would post how everything is going with the pregnancy. I am 33 1/2 week along!! Yeah! The last little bit has gone by so fast it's unbelievable! We can't believe that in almost 6 short weeks our little guy will be here with us! We are so excited! And I think Justin is excited for 2 reasons...to have his little buddy and to get his NON-pregnant wife back! He has been so awesome through the whole thing! I don't know where I'd be without him. So we have decided on a name...well hopefully...we are almost 98% sure his name will be CHASE JUSTIN DALTON. I looked it up in the name book and Chase means "Hunter"! I think it's meant to be. We would like to thank everyone who has helped us in any way to prepare for our little boy to come. We feel so blessed by all the things we have received from all our family and friends. We love all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment